Saturday 4 May 2013

Experience of webpublishing tools

I do not have any significant experience of using webpublishing tools. Over the years I have participated in various social networking sites, such as Livejournal (angsty teen diary),Myspace (not quite as angsty teen blog),and now use Facebook as a means of staying in touch with friends.  I also use Skype to maintain contact with family and friends. I have several email accounts for different purposes: outlook (student account), hotmail (personal account) and gmail (professional account). 

All in all, my experience with any kind of webpublishing tools is quite limited, however, I am keen to expand my knowledge in this area throughout this course.

                                                         (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment